Adaptation Example 6
Insert must or should (whichever is appropriate) in the blanks in the sentences below.
- My parents tell me that I always do what is right.
- I have some faith in the Lord Jesus Christ If I am to live with him some day.
- The Apostle Paul said that a man have charity or else he is nothing.
- Although some people know what they do, they seem to have trouble doing it.
- The Prophet has told us what we do if we expect to inherit a Celestial glory.
Time & Place |
Textbook & Materials |
Course Objectives |
Basic Principles |
Major Learning Activities |
Course Requirements & Grading Scheme |
Students with Disabilities |
1998 © Dr. Lynn E. Henrichsen
Department of Linguistics
Brigham Young University
Last Updated: Monday, November 24, 1997